We at Bitnanotech believe in the idea of changing the world in a better way. This is what became our central idea, from which we started creating this project.
After many years of scientific research, development and evaluation, the following assets were created:
- Based on the present-day development in electron accelerators a new technology for creating nanostructured materials was developed.
- The patent for the first MWC material was received.
- A prototype of an industrial installation using an ELU electron beam accelerator was constructed at INP SB RAS.
- For the successful implementation of the project an Expert Council consisting of scientists, designers and engineers was created.
- A contract for the production and supply of an ELU installation was concluded with INP SB RAS.
- Assets that will be created in the process of creating the production of metal nanoparticles.
- Unique, automated equipment for obtaining nano particles of various metals and their compounds.
- Applications for inventions of unique processes are applied in the equipment that has been created.
How do we want to change the world?
Every day we come across millions of different things. We sit at home or walk down the street. We fly by plane or sail on the ship. Everything that surrounds us consists of materials. Everything.
Each material has its own properties and characteristics. There are positive and negative. There are unique ones. The change in these properties of substances in the nanodispersed state (lower: the melting start temperature, the evaporation heat, the ionization energy, the work function of the electrons, etc.) opens up the broadest possibilities in the field of creating the newest materials and
technologies, fundamentally new devices and devices.
Here are some areas where Bitnanotech titanium particles is used:
Market of titanium nano particles.
- Currently on the market exists metal nanopowders with the size from 25 to 200 nm of various metals and their compounds.
- On the world market, there are about 120 companies that produce nanopowders.
- Manufacturers work under the preorder with 50-100% in advance payment.
- The annual growth of the market is 15-17%.
World production volumes of pure metal nanoparticles:
- In the structure of the prices of competitors, the bulk of the costs are for production.
- Our technology allows you to produce up to 10 kg per hour of high-quality nanopowder of many metals with a producing cost of up to EUR 171 per kilogram.